SPRING LEAGUE ——————— Begins on April 4 and ends May 30 ——————— 9 weeks.
SUMMER LEAGUE ——————- Begins on June 6 and ends August 29 ——————13 weeks.
FALL LEAGUE ———————— Begins on September 5 and ends October 31 ——— 9 weeks.
Entry Fee – $100.00 per team, non-refundable
Cost – $17.00 per person. ($14 targets, $2.50 target kitty, and $.50 entry fee kitty) Cost includes prize money, shooting, and taxes. Last two weeks paid in advance.
$34.00 Last 2 weeks
$17.00 First Night
$20.00 Share of team entry fee
$71.00 per person for a 5 man team due on first night ($355.00 per team)
Team Cost – $17.00 per person or $85.00 per team after the first week. Each team will receive $.05 for each target they break. Balance of target kitty will be divided up in four places, (40-30-20-10%) to the teams with the most broken targets.
Program – 50 Handicap targets. 6 points possible each week, 2 points for high total and 2 points each for first and second 25 birds. It is the responsibility of each captain to determine the correct handicap yardage for his team each week. All weekly points will be forfeited to the opposing team if you shoot from the wrong yardage.
Handicap – All teams start at 20 yards on the first night. Then yardage goes by team average. Example — Team score is 214 divided by 10 = 21.4. The next week the team shoots from 22 yard line. Teams can only move forwards a maximum of 2 yards per week.
- ATA rules.
- No show for team means “0” score.
- Blind will be 80% of the score shot by team night.
- A team must have 5 shooters per night or use a blind or blinds.
- A team can have as many as ten shooters with subs.
- A shooter can have a pre-shoot for a designated day. Limit of 2 pre-shoots per league session. If extra pre-shoots are needed, you will be penalized 2 yards.
- Ties split points.
- Ties on points at the end of the league will be settled by total targets broken.
LEAGUE SHOOTING MUST BE DONE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 3 PM AND 8 PM ON LEAGUE DAY